*Note: Will Reed hires in several start classes each year. We encourage you to submit an application if you are interested in this role, but please note that we may not conduct interviews until closer to the next start class date. You'll hear back from us either way!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who wants to help people find their dream job and/or next career move. Will Reed places the top sales talent at the the top tech companies, so ideally, this person has 1+ years of recruiting or sales experience, or relevant internships.
In this role, you will manage the full recruitment life cycle from start to finish, so we want someone scrappy with strong sales and communication skills, time and pipeline management skills, and a passion for helping others live their best life. In other words, you are responsible for finding the best talent, matching them with one of our clients, coaching them through the interview process and helping them land the role of a lifetime.
Furthermore, because we’re still a young company, we are looking for a fellow entrepreneur – someone who can take what they are given and systematically work towards a better future. You must be passionate about building a best-in-class recruiting company for technology sales professionals and eager to play a critical role in our quickly growing company. On a daily basis, you will work closely with your team members and Client Director to develop the candidate lifecycle and own all candidate relationships in your territory.
CORE FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE
- Manage the candidate life cycle from start to finish (i.e. sourcing to close)
- Create and conduct a multi-channel sourcing strategy via LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, networking, etc.
- Be an expert and advisor in the local/regional tech sales space
- Be an informed, trustworthy brand ambassador for Will Reed and our clients
- Protect and improve the reputation of Will Reed through positive interactions with candidates
- Effectively research and convey job opportunities to candidates with accuracy, excitement, and professionalism
- When necessary, and in the candidate’s best interest, be comfortable overcoming objections to lead candidates toward a mutually beneficial outcome
- Support your team and manager with a positive, proactive spirit
- BS or higher college degree
- 1+ years of recruiting or tech sales experience, or relevant internships
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time through time management and prioritization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong candidate relationships over an extended period of time
- Ability to thrive under a base salary / commission compensation structure
- Startup experience is a plus
- Market-rate salary and competitive commission structure
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- $100 monthly phone stipend
- $1,000 one-time technology stipend
- Office in Uptown Dallas with free parking
- Flexible scheduling, when needed
- Open, unmonitored vacation policy