*Note: Will Reed hires in several start classes each year. We encourage you to submit an application if you are interested in this role, but please note that we may not conduct interviews until closer to the next start class date. You'll hear back from us either way!
Will Reed is a tech sales recruiting boutique based in Dallas, Texas. We help high-growth, VC-backed tech companies build and scale their sales organizations. To put it simply, through a “community model,” we find the best people for the best people. While most of our clients are headquartered on the east and/or west coasts, we are predominately focused on building out their sales teams in the central US. Our core markets include Dallas, Austin and Nashville.
CORE FUNCTIONS OF THIS ROLE
- Oversee a portfolio of 5+ clients
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Lead client onboarding process
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop (and diversify) business with new and existing clients
- Define success with client and ensure team delivers on promises
- Manage a team, which consists of 1 Associate Client Director and 6 - 7 Talent Recruiters
- Work with Associate Client Director to hire, train and develop recruiting team
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests, candidate situations or issue escalations as needed
- Work alongside CEO + Founder and Strategy Manager, as needed
Our ideal candidate is a servant-hearted, entrepreneurial leader with impeccable communication skills, creative problem solving chops, client management experience, pipeline/project management experience, sales acumen, an interest in technology...and the desire to build and impact!
We are looking for passionate, disciplined self-starters who know how to strategically seize new opportunities with excellence, courage and the desire to delight.
These skills can be found in our brand ideals:
- Personal - We are not staffing robots! We are people who find the best people (candidates) for the best people (clients).
- Nurturing - We want to help our candidates and clients grow and achieve new levels of success.
- Flexible - We are not a “one-size-fits-all” company. We take a highly-customized, human approach to our work.
- Ambitious - We are enterprising. We are not made up of recruiters, but a diverse collection of smart thinkers and go-getters.
- Adept - We are experts, thought leaders and consultants. We know the market, the tech space, the sales function and the hiring game.
- BS or higher college degree
- 6+ years of work experience; recruiting or tech sales experience, management experience, and startup experience are "pluses"
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time through time management and prioritization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships over an extended period of time
- Ability to thrive under a base salary / commission compensation structure
- Market-rate salary and competitive commission structure
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- $100 monthly phone stipend
- $1,000 one-time technology stipend
- Office in Uptown Dallas with free parking
- Flexible scheduling, when needed
- Open, unmonitored vacation policy